Welcome

I'm a 46 year old stay at home mom who is married to the man of her dreams. We have 2 children, My Young Lady age 16 and My Little Man aged 9 along with 2 dogs. In February of 2012, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I had a mastectomy of the right breast on March 14th. Praise God we found it early! I did not have to do chemo or radiation. I'm taking Tamoxifen for 5 years. My surgeon and oncologist are a wonderful team of doctors that are keeping a very close eye on me. I can now say I'm a 2 year breast cancer survivor. By the Grace of God I'm doing well.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Welcome!

After much thought and consideration I have decided to start a blog that will be dedicated solely to my survival of breast cancer.  I hope to be an encouragement to others who are recently diagnosed and survivors alike.  With this blog I will be posting my original posts that I wrote at the time I was diagnosed in February of 2012.  I am also going to go into further detail about some of the test that I had and try to be a help to those who may want to know more about some of those tests.   

Angela    

1 comment:

  1. This is one topic we hope we will never have to deal with, but thank goodness for people like you, who have the courage to tell her story, and in the telling, will help others who have nowhere to turn for answers to questions they haven't even formed in their minds yet. Bless you, Angela!

    ReplyDelete